[off topic] need help from USA folks

As title states this is a plea for some quick help.  I need a set of
Bilstein front struts...used not new.  I know, I know, with suspension you
"should" do all four corners at once and not even bother pissing around
with used shit, but this is a budget job and I am not the one making
decisions, just doing the work. They are just going on a friends car to
sell locally and basically just want to put Bilstein in the ad to bring the
price up here in Hickville Saskatchewan.  I have a set of rear used ones
that I am giving him with a set of Neuspeed springs (all 4 corners).  So I
just need the struts for up front.  Got lucky and found a set used on
E-bay...all beat up but cheap and they will do the job that we are looking
for.  Only problem is that the seller will not ship to Canada for some
reason.  This is where the help is needed.

Would someone in the states be willing to ship them up to me if I had the
seller ship them to you?  Preferabley the North-North/West but I could
really care less where you live.  I will pay in advance for the shipping
via Paypal or Money order or Cashier Check or whatever you are most
comfortable with...with some compensation of course (drinks when I roll
through town? ;)  Anyhow...

Anyhow, please let me know if you would be willing to help a guy out and
increase your VW Karma a percentage point in the process :)  The auction
ends in a day or to so a fast response would help out tons.

---- Jody Bailey ----
---- 82 Scirocco  2L 8v ----