Help!!!(OT) Passat Problems

--- Brian Haygood <theonlyred16v@hotmail.com> wrote:
> They are just trying to keep lazy people from cashing in
> on the recall.
> Don't be one of them!  A couple of people have tried to
> get reimbursed for
> heater core replacement costs, and I think they have been
> successful, but I
> can't promise that.

Gee, so will they reimburse me for the time this weekend?

It is a bit of a bitch of a job, however between the two of
us (lister Anson Clement & I) we got it done in about 10
hours yesterday, including breaks for lunch, dinner, tool
run AND replacement of the blasted automatic seatbelts with
'regular' belts from a Canadian parts donor.  (Thanks
Cathy!!!!!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams