who's gonna be quicker?: Horney Devil vs Monster Rocc

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net>
wrote:
> I dunno, Neal. You gonna have that beast of yours up
> at Cincy next year?

Well, the goal was THIS year, but obviously that
didn't happen. I'm STILL waiting for my head to get
back from the machinist/rebuilder. You'd think Colin
were doing it or something...

If I could just get the head back (along with all the
other parts this guy is supposed to send me), I think
I could finish rebuilding the engine and have the car
running in a month or two, but as it sits right now I
can't do much but wait and hope the guy is honest. He
has a good rep as far as I can tell, but last time we
talked (~2 weeks ago) he suddenly wasn't very
friendly...

Anybody out west (Portland area) know Stephen
Henrichs, aka FAST_BUNNY?

Neal
getting *frustrated*