who's gonna be quicker?: Horney Devil vs Monster Rocc

I dunno, Neal. You gonna have that beast of yours up at Cincy next year? I
know that Mike is afraid to cross the Rockies in his ride. Bring yours up
and you, Scott Krauss (TWM throttlebodies), and I will duke it out most
righteously.

Daun, is there a dragstrip anywhere out your way? Well... there's always a
runway or two. ;^)

P.S. Who thinks he's got the fastest Rocc out there right now? I'm
guessing... that it's Josh? Well, we definitely know he's got the loudest
mouth, but can anybody else put him in his place right *now*??? :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut