Fryguy likes to edit sigs....

Okay, you had to bring that up, didn't cha'...
Actually, while that was my first experience autoxing the Scirocco, I had
competed with my oldest son's FSP Fiesta some years ago. (Okay, so I didn't
do all that much better then either.....at least I didn't DNF, attributable
to less hp then)
The 'roc needs a new exhaust installed and the van needs a new transmission
before I go aplayin'.....
Then, the dove season is just around the corner....

Larry

> Yeah, whataveyagottoloose? c'mon mon. come ah play wid me, mon'. if for
> anything, it will get you another 3 runs of seat time. Double your entire
> autox experience and oh, ill even ride with you to heep you on course
> this time if you like.
>
> (dang i just remembered that you DNF'd your entire first event!)  ;)
>
> Seriously, come have some fun, its a Saturday night, get out from behind
> the monitor and come have some fun.
>

> Shawn Méze

Introducing NetZero Long Distance