Fryguy likes to edit sigs....

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:04:32 -0700 "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com> writes:
> Meze-man...
>  Kevin's is together.  Again. Remember, it turned +98mph in the
> quarter last
> time out (5psi boost), so that Red Roc had better have something
> special under its hood.....

Oh, last I heard it was torn down for another piston change. Well, cool,
tell him he needs to come out and play! Brung em! I know he doesnt like
the part where the course turns left and right and stuff but, its good
fer him. :)
The Red Roc has a 5.7L under the hood with NO BOOST. All motor baby. ;)

> Find me some decent wheels/tires to run at Norton and I may consider
> it....  's all in fun....
>
> Larry

Cool. hey, after this weekend (8-3-02) my old set of Hoosiers will be
available. Want them? They're not as fast as they used to be but they're
betterthan your TA's. They got some meat left on them, good for lurnin
on. You need to mount them on a set of 13" wheels (I can have them
mounted for you, I gots a local tire hookup. No$$=free.) Im picking up my
new Kuhmo's for Dubwar saturday and having them mounted sometime this
weekend or maybe monday even. I could have the tires mounted on your
wheels at the same time if ya want? The autox is in 7 days bro. Lemme
know.
Its good to be home. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.