The Horney Devil LIVES!

LOL.  ask Josh.

It was funny that the problem ended up being the injectors (in part)...
after all of our discussions on the list.

for the record, my timing is advanced by 4 degrees and I also require an
internal adjustable cam gear- when these items are fixed the HP will be
phenominal for a 16V.

But let me tell ya-   this car is tricky biatch to drive for anyone but
the experienced. The quaiffe is one mean motha to steer without any
power or assist, and the HP and Torque are felt almost everywhere- but
almost uncontrollably so at 6000 RPM doing quick lane swaps on the
freeway.  I felt her begin to pitch left and right  doing a mopderately
high rpm 3rd to 4th gear shifting pass, let off on the accelerator,
briefly, and she returned to normal.  whew.  didnt look to cool though.  ;^)

MB