The Horney Devil LIVES!

> Had a long day at Momentum yesterday-
> After an initial dyno run produced us some unsatisfactory numbers, we
> swapped cams a third time to the 268 config. Removed the coated stock
> 16V manifold and TT race downpipe replacing it with a beautiful
> Supersprint header. Then we headed back to the dyno and pulled 170 hp
> 134 ftlbs of torque.   Much better- but ......we discovered that our
> Injectors were running 103% of duty cycle.  lol
> We advanced the timing to put the power more into the mid range RPMs,
> and have now only have to swap in  bigger injectors.  Maybe we'll see
> 180 HP-

That's what I'm talkin' about, my brutha! THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!!
Yeah! :^) I knew your tuning was off. Hee hee. I'm so happy. I can't wait
till I get my shite together.

P.S. Didn't you know that running your injectors at 100%+ duty cycle was the
key to making real power? Ask Josh!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut