who's gonna be quicker?: Horney Devil vs Monster Rocc

Either one got a gen-u-ine Quaife?

Hows about adding an autocross challenge?  Backroads blast?

Or a [bum_philips]"you take mine and run your'n, and I'll take your'n
and run mine"[/bum_philips] remove-the-driver comparo contest?  Hmmmm??
 Will these cars ever see one another in the flesh?

Alls I know is, either will whup pore Victor.  :(

Ron

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
> If Mike is making 170hp at the wheels with overworked injectors...
> Muhahahahaaa! Both of our cars should be mighty quick!
>
> Now, here's the comparison between our rides. I'm trying to guess
> who's
> going to run the quicker 1/4 mile:
> He's got 268 cams whereas I have 260/276. He's got SDS versus my
> TEC-II. His
> car has a 3.94 ring & pinion whereas mine has a 4.25. The Devil also
> has
> stock seats whereas the Monster has light (13lbs each) race buckets.
> He's
> gonna go ghetto blasting with his big stereo whereas I've even
> elminated the
> speaker wires! However, my car also has a heavy-ass rollcage. My
> guess is
> that my car scales in at + 75lbs. Hmmm... I wonder how all this will
> compare.
>
> What do y'all think? Make outrageous claims! Let's hear some smack
> talk. :^)

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16V ('Victor')