Coolant level warning light

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:34:18 -0700 "Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com> writes:
>-snip-
> Anyone gone through this and have the solution?
>
> Larry

What is the condition of the wiring and plug to the coolant tank? I bet
the wires are kinda crappy in the plug or the sheathing. Judst enough
that when its cold it gives a false signal? Did ya check that already?
I have the same problem in my 84 with the oil pressure light comming on
when its cold for the first 3 miles. (long story, did it with the JH,
does it with the PL. Replaced everything related to the oil system, still
blinks. Stupid carz.)
So it might be one of those things you lurn to live with?

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.