Cross Drilled, Slotted, both, neither?

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:27:39 -0400 (EDT) Brian McGarvey
<brianm@earendel.org> writes:
> Please not this again.
> The sum total of the discussion
> if your running short races the best solution is low unsprung
> weight. ie.
> 9.4 solids.
> if you arent running short ones and are experiencing fade. get the
> vented
> (stock 16v and 8v).
> if you are worried about off-gassing get the slotted.
> if you want to look cool get the xdrilled.
> there was a LOT of discussion on this.
> search thru the archieves.
> brian

<Clapping>
GOOD ANSWER-GOOD ANSWER!!!!
</Clapping>

LOL!!

And, just cuz I can, SS brake lines will give a firmer pedal feel and all
around better braking performance which I guess, could lead to fade free
braking. Or maybe it just gives a firmer pedal. (stock lines expand is
why.) Doesnt matter, its a worthy upgrade so just do it and smile.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.