my car doesn't blow

well the selector switch for the fresh air blower only exist in position 4
when you have A/C in the car, if you do have AC (I had a 16v with a ripped
ac system but stll had a 4 position switch (4th stopped motor), the I would
get another 4 position switch (ac system) and replace it, or pull it and try
to check the contacts on it.

   /  |/_ __/ ___/ Patrick Bureau
  //| | / / \__ \  1985 8v Prowler Orange "Beatrice"
 / _  |/ / ___/ /  1985 8v Titian Red "Lucky"
/_/ |_/_/ /____/   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco