my car doesn't blow

If I remember correctly the speed position 1 thru 3 come from the resistor
mounted near the blower and position 4 is a direct voltage from another
point, not from the resistor.... I'm pulling this from memory but if that
line is disconnected somewhere or not making good contact then speed 1 thru
3 will work and 4 will be dead. Check out Bentley to confirm.

-Raffi