Ebay Warning re: Team Scirocco Plate

Just a heads up on the "Team Scirocco" plates being auctioned by
"goosler" on Ebay.

They are not authentic Team Scirocco items or anything produced by VW.
They are cheap white aluminum with vinyl lettering.  I had a bad
feeling when the person selling them had payment sent to a sign
company, and I kept seeing them auction the same plate. My $26.50
piece of junk arrived today.

I'm not saying it is the sellers intent to defraud, but their auctions
are deceptive. It is my full belief that these were made very
recently.  I would value them at no more than $10 and I wouldn't even
pay that much for them.

I personally feel I was ripped off for the very first time on Ebay.  I
do, however, accept full responsibility for not emailing the seller
and asking if they were authentic Team Scirocco items.

Greg :)      '85 8V Scirocco
http://www.DriversFound.com
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com