Southeast Listers...

Interesting route...

B Wagner and I (an perhaps others) will be heading out
thursday night, and be in memphis probably by next
morning, thru nashville on friday... if you see two hot
running rocco blowing by you... probably be us.

channel 5.5 is the channel to catch us on walky talkies.
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Euro GTX 3A/JH Project
1988 16v Euro GT Project