Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:39:48 -0400
From: Dan Simoes <dans@audifans.com>
Subject: 90 90q20v for sale asap

Guys,

I have an opportunity to pick up a 91 200tqa this
week, but if I do, I
will need to sell my 90 90q20v very quickly.  The car
is black with
grey
leather, all the usual options, well maintained, etc.
It has euro
lights, Stebro exhaust, cd player, 2 sets of
wheels/tires, many
records.  148k miles.

It's not a garage queen but a solid daily driver or
winter car with no
major issues and many new parts.  I bought it from a
lister in MA a
couple of years ago, and have put quite a bit of time
and money into
it.
Peter Schulz and Paul Royal have both seen the car at
the winter
driving
school 2 years ago.

I'm asking $3000obo which I think is pretty good.  If
you're in the
market, shoot me an email.

I will likely have an ad in the marketplace shortly
with pictures.

Thanks.
| Dan |

=====