Tarantula rims, Magnesium?

You wont disappoint me, you will disappoint me when you show VW
literature that says those Gti rims were magnesium. Im happy to stand
corrected. I may out and ask Meze to spoon me that night in bed, but he
enjoys that crap. I just find it hard to believe after purchasing rims
for various vintage race cars all in Magnesium. Ive got a couple trashed
GT40, Indycar, CanAm rims, maybe I should put up on ebay for Civic rims!

Show me where VW (that is what I was referring to as a production
company) mass produced a magnesium rim for a economy car.=20

http://www.jsm-autosport.cz/autosport/paramt.htm
Are these rims on every car that rolls out of Skoda/VW? They appear to
be an aftermarket rim. It does say something on the Escort Cossie which
again was a limited production high performance vehicle. No very
comparable to a beater rabbit GTi.=20

http://www.ram.mc/RC51/goodies/rc51goodies_fichiers/wheelsram.jpg
These wheels are not for cars. They do indeed come on Ducatis from the
factory but I think you can hardly compare the production numbers of an
Italian Sport Bike with that of a early 70s econo box.=20

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Technician
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell 206.953.6170