From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of pbureau@attbi.com
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 14:25
To: DEMETRIS RAPTIS
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: PS pump

My power steering pump did that for a while, changed the
filter on it (in the box there is a filter, the groan
did go away for a while then started over (filter was
filling with miniscule sards of metal.)) I ended this by
changing the power steering pump, it makes no groaning
noises, no whining since I have changed it!, now I need
to change the power steering rack because the top seal
leaks.(blah!)
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau