stubborn rieger / engine problems (update #4 - fixed)

humm sounds familar.. btw if you had to tap the FI block to get the
FI-piston actuated properly, most likely it is strached on the surface (ask
me how I know)and you will find that in time it will idle weirdly on certain
days (mine used to do this on humid days) and wil idle poorly at 975rpm.
I ended up changing it again... eh such is life.

G'job! AL

Patrick