sad day

  We bought a new Jetta because the 12 year old Scirocco was not
inspiring enough confidence to my spouse.

  So I had already decided to let the dealer sell the Roc for me (at no
charge).

  First week-end out, we got stranded on an elevated highway because an
electronic injector in the brand new Jetta stuck open and flooded the
engine ...

  We had to have it towed back to the dealership and get the Roc as a
T-car.

  That saved its life. As a matter of fact, I just went to get the
registration for 2002, it is coming out of hibernation to play May 1st.

  On another occasion, the Jetta's starter just died, and I had to go on
a rescue mission with the Roc :-)

  But then I was in a position of being able to afford to have both.
That may be more difficult for Brendan.

  	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (keeps whooping its alarm in joy)
	96 Jetta GLS (yawning)