sad day

Hey Breandan, Have you tried reasoning with your wife
and let her know that any used car that you buy will
have just as many chances of breaking down as your
'rocco?  Any used Toyota or Honda or whatever might
break down too....if you buy something like that and
she has to pick you up, would she be OK with that?
YOur other option is to buy a new car, but that's lots
of money....more money than fixing your Scirocco!

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT
'81 Kawasaki KZ550