From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick Bureau
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 12:38 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: RE: sad day

well I have been seeing alot of rocco-heads out there that have been
making
many remarks about brendan's wife. if you carefully paid attention to a
lot
of information that he previosuly posted, you would notice that not only
he's selling his black rocco, but the newly repainted 8v that his wife
owns
so it is not really ONE (and his car) but both scirocco's hes selling
out
here.

for all the " un-married " folks out there, there are many factors why a
couple would sell BOTH rocco's one consideration (and I was close to
this
myself 2 months ago) is need for cash for house payments, or impeding
child
and/or need to change way of life.

please consider such things before what I consider "spewing" stuff about
brendan's wife on any list. it is uncalled for, and unworthy of the
attitude
of adults.

my 2 cents worth

Personally I would bve interested in his wife's 8v, but unfortunatly I
canot
afford another car right now

ATS - Patrick Bureau