From: breandan mcilwain [mailto:irisheet@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 6:59 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: sad day, rocco for sale

well i blew the tranny today, and the wife has had
enough, email me with any intrest or questions, or
feel free to call at 724 328 0014.  the car is an 87
2.0 16v  this car is extremely fast and needs a new
home.  the new tranny will be installed this sunday
and will be in carlisle pa for the car show, so if u
want to see it, look to see it there

as for breandan