Shaving my bottom...

Well I got my new seat (Corbeau Carrera, very nice!). I installed it with
the supplied "lowered" bracket, and proceeded to plant my head firmly into
the headliner as soon as I sat in it.

Bummer  :-(

Corbeau recommends shaving the bottom seat cushion. I've had some upholstery
experience (very little yet), so I figure, what the heck.

It was really easy. You just have to take your time and have somewhat of a
steady hand (it's not precision work here, but you'll feel it if you cut it
un-evenly when you're butt is sitting crooked on that seat).

I was asked to take pictures, so here's a whole write up (my first one
actually). It's on an msn community, sorry I don't have a real web page yet.
Hope this helps you tall guys like me. I can now sit very comfortably in my
Corbeau.

http://communities.msn.com/85Scirocco16v2/pictures

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services