Shaving my bottom...

Great work, and I have a suggestion for your tech note
instead of using the "bread knife" (actually inventive I never though of
that one), you could simply go to a good hobby store (hobby lobby or the
sorts) and get a foam cutting line its actually a wodden frame that has a
very thin electrical wire accross it, it heats up (plug it) and you just
"slice" throught foam like butter, I used to use this alot for making foam
shape internal for floating devices and inner hulls for my R/C  hydroplans
and boats.

ATS - Patrick Bureau