the world is getting smaller

     This evening, on my way home from work, I happened upon another Scirocco.
It was a blue/grey 16v, looked to be in decent/good condition.  Turns out, the
driver lives not far from where I live in Orleans.  I yelled "are you on
scirocco.org?" and he said he was.
     To the guy diving the car, I need to ask your name :)  If you're kewl with
it, a discussion about our cars over a beer (or whatever you like to drink)
would be outstanding.
     I had no idea there were others in this group (.org) this close to me.  I
thought the closest were in Montreal.

--
Cheers,
Colin

If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.