  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Keith
  Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 4:41 PM
  To: UrGTI@aol.com
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: Re: Hood Scoop on Scirocco

  Well everyone:

  Yes the company is called BATS and they are located in Sarasota, FL and
thier Web address is http://www.batinc.net . But hey why stop there. You
have two kinds they are stick on non-functional and functional which do
require hood cutting and some fab to make it work. The price on the
Non-functional is 65.00 and the functional one is a whooping 259.00

  HTH
  Keith

  UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

    There is a place in FL called BAT I belive and they sell all the
European Ford parts.
    I think its located in Sarasota but I am sure Neal will correct me if I
am wrong.
    Check the back of Grassroots Motorsports or on the website I know they
used to advertise with a small ad in the mag.

    Jasin