Hood Scoop on Scirocco

--------------010208050005070908000400

Well everyone:

Yes the company is called BATS and they are located in Sarasota, FL and
thier Web address is http://www.batinc.net . But hey why stop there. You
have two kinds they are stick on non-functional and functional which do
require hood cutting and some fab to make it work. The price on the
Non-functional is 65.00 and the functional one is a whooping 259.00

HTH
Keith

UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

> There is a place in FL called BAT I belive and they sell all the
> European Ford parts.
> I think its located in Sarasota but I am sure Neal will correct me if
> I am wrong.
> Check the back of Grassroots Motorsports or on the website I know they
> used to advertise with a small ad in the mag.
>
> Jasin

--------------010208050005070908000400

<head>
</head>
Well everyone:<br>
Yes the company is called BATS and they are located in Sarasota, FL and thier
Web address is <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.batinc.net";>http://www.batinc.net</a> . But hey why stop there. You have two
kinds they are stick on non-functional and functional which do require hood
cutting and some fab to make it work. The price on the Non-functional is
65.00 and the functional one is a whooping 259.00<br>
HTH<br>
Keith <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:UrGTI@aol.com";>UrGTI@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
There is a place in FL called BAT I belive and they sell all the European
Ford parts. <br>
I think its located in Sarasota but I am sure Neal will correct me if I am
wrong. <br>
Check the back of Grassroots Motorsports or on the website I know they used
to advertise with a small ad in the mag. <br>

--------------010208050005070908000400--