Hood Scoop on Scirocco

--part1_193.60a2aeb.29f9aa50_boundary

There is a place in FL called BAT I belive and they sell all the European
Ford parts.
I think its located in Sarasota but I am sure Neal will correct me if I am
wrong.
Check the back of Grassroots Motorsports or on the website I know they used
to advertise with a small ad in the mag.

Jasin

--part1_193.60a2aeb.29f9aa50_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>There is a place in FL called BAT I belive and they sell all the European Ford parts.
<BR>I think its located in Sarasota but I am sure Neal will correct me if I am wrong.
<BR>Check the back of Grassroots Motorsports or on the website I know they used to advertise with a small ad in the mag.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_193.60a2aeb.29f9aa50_boundary--