Hood Scoop on Scirocco

Does anyone know where you might be able to find
sierra cosworth style hood vents?  I think those would
look good on a rocco.  They are more desinged to let
air out that force air on an i/c though.

I have a vent that I got from a dodge lancer turbo.
Its not the coolest thing in the world, but it will
let the heat out.  The best part is it cost me  all of
$5.

<http://nweb.pct.edu/homepage/student/FRITIM15/page3.htm>

<http://www.rennerperformancegroup.com/html/members/jerry.htm>

<http://www.rennerperformancegroup.com/html/members/adrian.htm>