VW E-bayer

There is this thing with ebay, the bidding is done in
real time, really fast. Then shipping is done via
snail mail...

Be patient.

I am still awaiting parts from Germany for an auction,
It has been more than 30 days. It will get here no
problem, I just have to be patient.

Cheers.

Marc

 --- "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net> a écrit
: > At 09:50 PM 4/25/02 -0600, Ken Bates wrote:

> >Has anyone dealt with Randi from Clifton Park NY?
> >I won an auction of his and its been a few days
> with no replys to my several
> >emails.
> >Just thought I'd throw that out there.
>
> As someone who does buying and selling on ebay I say
> give him
> a little time.  Sometimes there are problems,
> medical, house burns
> down or computer probs, or maybe he had two work a
> few double shifts
> or something.  I usually give the benefit of the
> doubt and usually everything
> works out.  I would say that if after a week though
> it would be time to
> contact ebay.  Good luck.
>

> John C. Worden
> Bucksport, Maine
>
> '98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
> '86 Scirocco 8V-
> '81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
> '78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca