VW E-bayer

--=======34E01767=======

At 09:50 PM 4/25/02 -0600, Ken Bates wrote:

>Has anyone dealt with Randi from Clifton Park NY?
>I won an auction of his and its been a few days with no replys to my several
>emails.
>Just thought I'd throw that out there.

As someone who does buying and selling on ebay I say give him
a little time.  Sometimes there are problems, medical, house burns
down or computer probs, or maybe he had two work a few double shifts
or something.  I usually give the benefit of the doubt and usually everything
works out.  I would say that if after a week though it would be time to
contact ebay.  Good luck.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.