Guess what I found this past weekend!!!

This is a pretty cool coincidence...

On Saturday I was assisting in moving the contents of my wifes
grandfathers house- and From deep in the attic I pulled out a full
yellowed newspaper from Detroit.

I immediately jumped to the extensive auto section and found a writeup
on the front page for the NEW 1979 VW Scirocco.  The paper is the
Detroit Auto news.

I will have to get this 2 page story scanned for the .org site- but I
can say that the Authors only complaint was the cramped cockpit for his
overweight FATASS- He seemed delighted with the 79 HP and it's ability
to move his massive bulk.    :^)

Mike Blain