Compliment of sorts..

  Neither am I (a tire expert that is), and that has been the only place I've
checked so far, so I'm going to start more with the manufactuer and dealer
sites that I can dig up. Don't even know if such a beast exists, so who
knows.

Carl
77rocco
89fox

In a message dated 4/24/02 1:03:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,