[RE: Brakes]

"Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
Being a non-engineer, I say to hell with all the theory. Look at the
friggin' test results. Do cross-drilled rotors seem to stop cars any quic=
ker
than non-drilled? No, they don't.

It baffles me as to how this debate can rage on and on when the data's
already been collected.

I open my email, and what do I see??? This again? Sheesh, I'm gonna put t=
he P
slots back on to hide the holes in mine by this point. Do what you like f=
or
whatever reason you like, I think the performance issues have been very w=
ell
covered. And thanks, BTW, it has been a good discussion, but I agree with=

Scott, it has been well discussed, with good data to back up opinions. =

Cathy, not telling you what my rotors look like, you'll have to guess.