8V - 16V conversion + misc

Eric:

I helped a clueless guy with finishing a 8V-16V conversion.  One tricky
part was adding a wire to fuse panel for the ground (sink) supplied by
the KE box if you are using the 16V FI relay.  I have notes around
somewhere if you really need, but if you pore over the circuit tracks, it
not brain surgery. That sink wire goes to a two terminal wire connector near
the throttle body and there was one other wire to be added IIRC.

RE:  Muir publications "Exploded Bunny" poster.  Rocky Mt. used to offer
a poster of that.  Maybe someone can convince Potterman to offer for
group buy?

RE:  Vacuum tube for MFA mileage indicator.  Its a 6mm diam one meter long
tube IIRC.  Dimensions are part of its mileage model.  I use some trick
Silicon tubing when doing stuff like this that's really 6mm.

RE:  High beam/head light mischief.  Ensure relays are mostly vertical if
you rule out ign. switch and wiper stalk switch.  Are you also running
the NC output of one relay for the B+ of the other?  That can account for
time delay.  There is a reason relays have been replaced in many modern
appliances.  Speaking of which, OT, in college guys in the house
reconditioned a bowling machine for basement and beer frame use.  Too bad
there was no course and grade for it....Tons of relays in that, made
neato noises.

HTH,

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre