Is 240 watt 1/4" electric die grinder ok for P&P?

I just did part of mine yesterday, now I need a valve
spring compression tool to remove my valves. And
complete the job. Bow Wow has one, hopefully they have
it in stock, or perhaps if I am lucky, someone in
town.

It is not that hard, start with grinding stone, then
40 grit, then 80 grit, then 120 flap wheel, then the
little buffer wheel, especially the exhaust side.

The intake side is almost the right size, the exhaust
side is a bit more involved to do, as there is more
metal to remove, but you wont go through to the water
jacket.

Don't forget to do the intake manifold while you are
at it. Get somebody to weld some metal in the back
right between the two throttle body screw holes. Then
grind the opening for the neuspeed/A2 throttle body.
Eyeball it, you'll see where it needs metal once the
opening is done the right way, just like TT does it
(for 300$). Save money! buy more beer!

Where about are you located?

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Mardak <maardak@yahoo.ca> a écrit : > Ya, that
and the post from Shawn Meze gave me the

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1723007055)