How can I tell if my head has been shaved before?

RTFM!!

This measurment can be found in the Bentley, buy one,
borrow one, photocopy one, steal one, but get one and
please read it...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Mardak <maardak@yahoo.ca> a écrit : > I found a
1.8 solid lifter head, and it's at a local