High Speed Canards and when do they really become effective.

Many years ago I built a plate 3'x6" motor driven for the front of a rocc. I
found that at over 20MPH I could control the airflow over the nose of the
car well.
Snow and rain were the best indicators. By adjusting the angle of the wing
You could see the rain and snow hit higher and higher. I would stop when it
went over the top of the car.
I could stop the wipers at this point. If the speed changed, then the angle
would have to change as well.
One long drive in a heavy snow storm. I was doing 55 and the wipers off,
passed a Mercedes with the wipers on full blast.

Humm. I have the old hood from Scarlette and my mechanical skills have
gotten better.

Julie