[OT] Turbo Diesel Swap

Dave, you will probably need a downpipe made, other than that, should be a
bolt in affair.  Nice find btw, I was looking for a TD motor for my 81
Caddy for quite awhile, ended up finding an old BAE turbo kit on
ebay....gonna give that a shot.

Dave, join the VW Pickups list...alot o diesel heads there who could give
you adefinitive answer on the swap.

Eric