From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of JARED HASS
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 12:56
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Removing an axle.

Trying to remove the axles but my allen bolts, on the side where it mounts
to the tranny, are rounded out or are getting rounded out with me trying to
get them to loosen. Any suggestions on how to get them out?  Will using heat
be an issue with the gear oil inside?  Also anyone know of the top of their
head what size of socket I need to remove the axle nut, I have always had a
shop replace this stuff for me but I figure now it the time to start doing
it myself.

Thanks for the help,

Jared