[OT: was Re: electrical problem -now mice]

Cmr446@cs.com wrote:
 vwscir88@hotmail.com writes:

<< >
 >You said that the car had been in the garage for 6 months so I'd recomm=
end
 >that you look for evidence of some four legged friends and don't even t=
hink
 >they can't get inside and nest above the fuse box.
 >  >>

      Speaking of nasty little rodents from hell, =

Okay, if you are weak kneed, delete now...

Well, the grossest point in my automotive experience ( besides the rotten=

turnip under the seat of my brother's mini, that was "special") was the m=
ice
in the ventilation system of my half ton pickup, they'd get in, had nothi=
ng to
eat and couldn't get out, so when you'd turn on the fan you'd get this fo=
ul
smelling shower of dry mouse fur, really disgusting. Fortunately my body =
shop
rigged some deal with the insurance company, it got cleaned, disinfected,=
 and
screened off on their dime. It still smells vaguely of mice and disinfect=
ant.
The only good thing insurance has ever done for me. Mice are a pain.