A/C Woes

If the low pressure switch senses low pressure you will not see anything on
the connector on top of the A/C Compressor. The green top I was talking
about was the pressure switches, there are two switches right near each
other and one is green on top if I remember correctly. The connector your
talking about, I think, is on the compressor and is wired to the clutch. If
there 'is' a voltage there and the compressor is still not turning then you
may have a bad clutch, from the sounds of it;

"The A/C was working last week but it took a bit of time to get it to blow
cold air."

It probably only needs a recharge.

-Raffi