'90 Corrado For Sale: Project Car or Parts Car (was: TWO FOR ONE)

I figured I'd better write this before I get a ton of
requests for parts based on the "TWO FOR ONE" post! :)

I have a 1990 Corrado G60. It is complete except for
the engine, supercharger, ecu, ecu harness, front
seats, and some misc. related hoses and such. It still
 has a good 5-speed, 11" non-ABS brakes, working
spoiler, clean title, and lots of other cool stuff.
The car was last started and drove under it's own
power less than two weeks ago. Pictures from before
the engine was pulled can be found here:

http://sixteenvolt.tzo.com/vw/corrado/

I'd love to sell the whole car as-is for $800 obo. Add
engine, injection, & seats, change the title to your
name, and you're golden. Or have a nice parts car.
There's EASILY $800 in parts on this car, but I'd
rather not take the time to part it out...too much
else to do! And I haven't bought a truck yet to haul
it away. :)

Thus, I really need to find a home for the SHELL.
Requests for parts will only be answered after I've
found a home for the shell. But the shell is FREE. I
want NOTHING for it. It costs $0. And it comes with a
clean title. Yes, FREE! I only ask for a 24hr notice
before you pick it up. You get anything still on the
car when you arrive with a suitable tow-dolly or
trailer, and I'll even guarantee that the car will
roll. Here's your chance to build a Grassroots
Motorsports $2003 Challenge car!

Anything in-between these two extremes is completely
negotiable. For example, if I keep the G60 wheels
(I'll provide high-quality but quite bent 16"
aftermarket wheels by OZ Racing, with good Yoko A520
tires), I'm asking $650.
As I said, NO PARTS REQUESTS until the shell has a
home. I'll let all you vultures know when it does. :)
I will answer any other questions for those who are
interested in whole car.

Thanks!
Neal

=====