TWO FOR ONE! (was Re: [FREE!!] Scirocco 16v.....)

And if you act now, you can get two...I SAID
TWO...cars for the price of one! During this special
Scirocco-l offer, you get a Scirocco 16v shell AND a
'90 Corrado shell (clean title, almost guaranteed ot
be free of spiders) from Florida for the low-low-LOW
price of just $0! THAT'S ZERO DOLLARS FOLKS! Just
think, a nice little Scirocco for the missus and a
matching Corrado for yourself. They'll look great
together! Just think, you'll be the subject of every
party, the talk of the town, THE BUZZ OF THE BEES!

Act now! The Corrado is literally a "disappearing
deal". The faster you get here, the more parts you'll
get with it...

Neal
(quite serious, actually...)

--- Dan <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
> ....shell in Florida for ANYONE interested.
>
> PLEASE get it, or I'm going to practice my sawzall
> skillz on it next
> weekend.
>
> Ai-ight?
>
> Dan