Thanks for constantly ignoring my question...

Not only did I ignore your question, but I ignored
your "thanks for ignoring my question" post too.  I
only caught it on a reply to your thanks for thanks
for etc....

Hopefully you now feel fully ignored.

As for the brackets.... couldn't tell you.  Al had a
good idea - call up corbeau or recaro and get specs
for their brackets.

Usually when you are ignored, it is because no one
knows.  There would be no point in sending an email
that says "Sorry, can't help you...."

And with that said... "Sorry - can't help you."

--- Scirocco-Al <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> wrote:
> Probably the easiest way to find out is to call your
> local seat dealer and
> ask if the part number for the brackets on a Rabbit,
> Scirocco and Corrado
> are different.  If they are not the same part then I
> would say yes.  If they
> are the same part then most likely no.

=====
Mark