Tool - Compression Test

If you plan on using it quite a bit, a very nice setup is the Matco set with
the mini compression test gauge.  It also has 3 or 4 different attachments
for different plug sizes etc and goes up to about 250 or so.  I think I paid
$130 for mine, have had it for about 3 years and am glad I got the set.
HTH!

Dave