Injector Seats

they are cheap.
call up mike on Tuesday cause he's closed on monday ( im pretty sure) and
get em from him. do the orings a the same time
the tool u need is a 13mm allen. if you have the tool for doing the CV's
that fit in a socket its the same size, most likely. use duct tape and
tape it in. and away you go.
dont drop it into the head...

brian
to much stuff