[RE: QUIETEST performance exhaust system?]

I think I posted this before so for all you new people or forgetful
individuals here is the best exhaust setup.  TT racing downpipe (unless you
need a cat), TT 2 1/4" cat back system hooked to a late model factory Saab
9000 turbo (mine is from either a 95 or 96).  I have NOTHING in between.  No
glass back, resonator, cat, nothing and it sounds deep and smooth.  I had
used a dynamax muffler (twice!!) and when I put on the Saab muffler, it
increased the power and decreased the sound.  Perfect!!

Dave