[RE: QUIETEST performance exhaust system?]

5" DTM Tip....??

I tried the MagnaFlow and it swas WAY loud (4 hrs driving and my ears where
ringing like i was had my head near a bass speaker at a club.
I switched to the Ultraflow, much quieter (sound the same as the Superturbo
from TT) and my ears thank me for it.

Patrick